- High-Quality Audio: The JBL Control 126WT delivers high-quality audio with its 2-way design and powerful drivers.
- Wide Frequency Range: Enjoy a frequency range of 38 Hz to 20 kHz (-10 dB) for accurate sound reproduction.
- Powerful Performance: This speaker can handle up to 200W peak power and 100W continuous program power, ensuring reliable and clear sound.
- Multiple Transformer Taps: The speaker features 70V transformer taps at 30W, 15W, 7.5W, and 3.7W, providing versatility in installation.
- Easy Installation: The JBL Control 126WT comes with screw-down Euroblock-type connectors for easy and secure wire connections.
|Frequency Range||38 Hz - 20 kHz (-10 dB)|
|Power Rating||200 W Peak
100 W Continuous Program Power
50 W Continuous Pink Noise
|Transformer Taps||70 V: 30 W, 15 W, 7.5 W & 3.7 W taps|
|Sensitivity||88 dB SPL|
|Coverage Angle||180°H x 160°V|
|Drivers||LF: 165 mm (6.5 in) polymer-coated aluminum cone.
HF: 25 mm (1 in) pure-titanium dome with cloth suspension on low-diffraction swivel-mount with -10 degree aimability.
|Input Connectors||Screw-down Euroblock-type connector. Max wire size 14 AWG (1.5 mm)2|
|Crossover Network||3rd order (18 dB/oct) Low Pass to the woofer and 3rd order (18 dB/oct) High Pass to the tweeter.|
|Optimum Air Cavity Behind Speaker||20 to 40 liters (0.7 to 1.4 cu ft)|
|Outside Dimensions (H x W x D)||280 x 215 x 105 mm (11 x 8.5 x 4.1 in), 99 mm (3.8 in) front of wall to back of speaker.|
|Maximum Wall Thickness||2 mm (1.25 in)|
|Cutout Size (H x W)||246 x 181 mm (9.7 x 7.2 in)|