Designing your dream home theater? If you're going in-wall or in-ceiling for your surround channels, check out Definitive Technology's UIW RSS II. This unique bipolar speaker fires sound in multiple directions at the same time — ideal for immersive sound effects with movies and video games.
- bipolar, angled-baffle design provides immersive surround effects
- ideal for the surround channels of a custom-installed home theater system
- built-in back-box ensures well-balanced sound and protects against dust and dirt
- can be installed in the wall or in the ceiling
- Outer Dimensions: 11" W x 12-3/4" H
- Cut-Out Size: 9-7/8" W x 11-5/8" H
- Depth: 3-7/8"
- Frequency Response: 26 Hz – 30 kHz
- Driver Complement:
- – Two high-definition cast-basket 4-1/2" bass/midrange drivers
- – Two 4-1/2" planar pressure-coupled low bass radiators
- – Two 1" pure aluminum dome tweeters
- Recommended Amplification: 10 – 200 watts per channel
- Finish: White, paintable
- Weight: 14 lbs