1. DTECH fiber optic HDMI cable is an easy-to-use secure connection to solve various problems such as the stability, compatibility and distance offset of traditional copper cables when transmitting high-speed HDMI video signals.
2. Optical fiber provides the speed and bandwidth required for the highest image quality without the need for extenders, baluns or amplifiers.
3. DTECH fiber optic cable does not contain EMI, and multiple cable pull wires can be installed to provide compactness for remote component locations.
4. Support 48Gbps and 8K @ 60Hz performance, in line with HDMI 2.1 standard.
5. Support HDMI 2.1 CDR, static HDR, dynamic HDR 10+.
6. High-speed signals are transmitted through 4 multi-mode optical fibers, which have good anti-interference performance; support hot swap.
7. Application scenarios: digital home theater, video classroom, security camera, meeting room, auditorium, LED billboard, outdoor advertising, airport and stadium panel information display, etc.