Designed for down-firing, in-ceiling use, CCM7.5 S2 can be used as the left, center, right and rear-channel rear speakers in a discreet home cinema system. Its configuration includes a 25mm (1in) Carbon Dome tweeter and a 180mm (7in) Continuum cone mid/ bass cone angled to the mounting surface, allowing for easy direction of the whole array towards the listener to ensure they hear the correct balance of sound.
- Design: 2-way in-ceiling system
- Carbon Dome tweeter
- Continuum mid/bass
- 1x 25mm (1") Carbon Dome high-frequency
- 1x 180mm (7") Continuum cone mid/bass
- Frequency range (-6dB): -6dB at 25Hz - 33kHz
- Frequency Response -3dB: 32Hz - 28kHz ±3dB
- Sensitivity: 90dB spl (2.83Vrms, 1m)
- 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m)
- <1% 70Hz - 33kHz
- <0.5% 100Hz - 28kHz
- Impedance Nominal (min): 8 Ohm (Minimum 4.8 Ohm)
- Recommended amplifier power: 25W - 150W into 8 Ohm on unclipped program
- Recommended Back Box: BB 6C
- Square Grille Option (Sold Separately): GR68SQ
- Frame Diameter: 11.4"
- Depth (Behind Surface): 5"
- Cutout Diameter: 10"
- Protrusion: 0.33"
- Unit: 6.83 lbs
Great frequency response that reproduces both low and high frequencies with precision.
Awesome bass reproduction that adds depth and impact to your favorite tracks.
Excellent tonal balance, allowing each instrument and vocal to be heard distinctly.
Amazing versatility, as these speakers can be used for various applications such as home theater or background music.