The CCM683 is a true high-performance ceiling-mount speaker. The speaker features a 200mm (8") woven blue Aramid Fibre cone bass/ midrange driver and an aluminum tweeter in a neat circular die-cast chassis. The tweeter’s housing pivots for adjustable off-axis treble response and the die-cast chassis provides extra rigidity that results in a cleaner, faster bass. The speaker also has a three-position EQ switch for a better off-axis response. The blue Aramid Fibre cone means that the unit is well hidden behind the grille but still produces a remarkably clear and dynamic sound.
- Description: 2-way in-ceiling system
- 1x ø25mm (1in) Nautilus™ swirl loaded aluminum dome tweeter
- 1x ø150mm (8in) blue aramid fiber cone bass/midrange
- Frequency Range (-6dB): 35Hz – 50kHz
- Recommended Amp Power: 25 – 150w
- Sensitivity SPL (2.83V, 1m): 89dB
- Impedance Nominal (min): 8 ohms (4.5 ohms)
- Frame Diameter: 11.4 "
- Depth Behind Surface: 5.2 "
- Cut-out diameter: 9.8 "
- Protrusion: 0.2"
- Pre-mount Kit: C8
- Recommended Back Box: 6C
- Shipping: 10 lbs
Great price for these speakers. Amazing sound quality. Klipsch has yet to disappoint me.
Easy to install
I have installed 12 of these speakers in my home, they sound great. Packaging was great and the quality of the product is awesome so far. I am happy with the sound and quality.
Oh my goodness! So SO easy to install. We had them installed in less than 30 minutes. The grills are perfect! You can’t go wrong with these in ceiling speakers.
Great sound dispersion that fills the entire room with immersive audio.