The CCM664SR is a dual, two-way ceiling speaker combining two offset tweeters and a twin voice coil bass/midrange driver to allow either for a combined stereo signal from one speaker or for rear-channel surround sound.
- Description: 2-way dual channel in-ceiling system
- 2x ø20mm (1in) soft dome tweeter
- 1x ø150mm (6in) blue aramid fiber cone bass/midrange
- Frequency Range (-6dB): 48Hz – 30kHz48Hz – 30kHz
- Recommended Amp Power: 25 – 80w (per channel)
Sensitivity SPL (2.83V, 1m):
- 83dB (per channel)
- 89dB (both channels driven).
- Impedance Nominal (min): 8 ohms (4 ohms) (per channel)
- Frame Diameter: 9.5 "
- Depth Behind Surface: 5.2 "
- Cut-out diameter: 8 "
- Protrusion: 0.2"
- Pre-mount Kit: C6
- Recommended Back Box: 6C
- Shipping: 10 lbs
Great frequency response that reproduces both low and high frequencies with precision.
Awesome bass reproduction that adds depth and impact to your favorite tracks.
Excellent tonal balance, allowing each instrument and vocal to be heard distinctly.
Amazing versatility, as these speakers can be used for various applications such as home theater or background music.
Good design aesthetics that seamlessly blend with any interior decor.